Triple glazed, sound reduction, tilt and turn? With so many window options, we're on hand to help you make the right choice
Free Design and Quote
What is the difference between triple glazed windows and acoustic reduction windows?
Double glazing is the bare minimum requirement for newly built homes, and some people often opt for triple glazing or acoustic reduction windows (which are double glazed). We’ve listed the benefits of both options below.
Acoustic Glazing – Sound Reduction Windows
LIVE ON A MAIN ROAD?
We are proud to fit Swish, Rahau, and Duraflex window systems to give you a complete choice of the best products.
High Quality Affordable Casement Windows
It not only looks good, it’s security conscious as well by complying with BS7950 (enhanced security) in addition to achieving BBA and BSI accreditations.
A comprehensive range of ancillaries allows varying product types to be manufactured, including Mock Horn (from Kits) and French casements, with an infinite variety of accessories and specifications to enable enhanced thermal and acoustic performance, choice of colour, or to suit specific regulation or standards.
Achieving better SAP calculations under the Code for Sustainable Homes initiative, plus BFRC C, B or A rating for enhanced energy efficiency and a BRE expected lifecycle in excess of 35 years, our system has the ability to meet your needs
The benefits of casement windows
HIGH SECURITY WINDOWS
UNLIMITED DESIGN OPTIONS
ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN
With the ever increasing rise in fuel costs there has never been a better time to make sure you save as much energy, and money, as possible.
A staggering 26% of all domestic heat loss escapes through the windows! By using our windows you could save money on your heating bills each and every year. Our advanced coating technology reflects radiated heat back into the room, rather than allowing it to escape through the windows. At the same time it allows free heat and light from the sun to pass through the glass.
The result? Lighter, brighter, warmer and more energy efficient homes thanks to advanced thermal insulation, from Poppy Windows.
Make cleaning your windows effertlessly simple with tilt and turn windows
The Tilt and Turn range features a dual opening mechanism for security, safety and practicality.
By twisting the handle to 90 degrees, the sash tilts inwards to provide gentle ventilation; when turned to 180 degrees the side hinges engage to enable the window to be fully opened for ease of cleaning or fire escape.
With looks that will last, seamless sightlines and ease of installation, this is the professionals’ choice.
Plain, pseudo casement and dummy transom styles are available with many options and accessories relating to glass design, performance, colour and ironmongery. Security is not compromised either, Tilt and Turn windows can be fitted with a variety of hardware and locking options and also conform to BS 7950 high security status.
The POPPY view on Tilt and Turn windows is that if you like to clean your windows yourself then these windows are great. They allow you to open the window inwards and to safely clean them.
- All Tilt and Turn products can be supplied in any of the above specifications to achieve the necessary WER (Window Energy Rating) A, B and C products are supplied with the appropriate BFRC label/certificate which can be used in the consumers HIP’s pack.
- All windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Windows are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of BS7950 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Tilt and Turn Features
- Available for both the 65 and 70mm integrated systems
- Tilt and Turn available in both featured and bevelled
- Full depth Euro Groove that is compatible with most types of hardware
- Complemented by a full range of ancillary products
- Conforms to BS 7950 security standard
- Full range of co-ex bead styles capable of glazing 24mm and 28mm units
- Complete compatibility with hinges, handles and hardware from the 65mm Diamond Suite
- Full range of aluminum and steel reinforcement
- Dedicated reinforcement sections available for maximum strength
10 YEAR WARRANTY
Every Poppy Windows installation comes with a 10 year warranty as standard
Poppy Windows are an ethical company. We put the customer first
Expert fitters and a superior attention to detail
FREE Annual Service for your new Windows and Doors